South Carolina Retirement System (SCRS) and Police Officers Retirement System (PORS)

  • (800) 868-9002 or click HERE.

Optional 401(k) and 457 Plans: South Carolina Deferred Compensation Plan

  • Please see HR for an enrollment packet.
  • If you wish to change your contribution amount, you must make changes on the deferred compensation website or via phone (below). The 401(k)/457 company will notify HR of the change. Please allow two payroll cycles for your change to take effect.
  • .(877) 457- 6263 or click HERE.
  • The Town of Mount Pleasant offers the following retirement plan options:
    • Regular 401(k)
    • Roth 401(k)
    • Regular 457
    • Roth 457

Social Security Administration:

Click HERE


Click HERE