Visit our Center
The center is located at 840 Von Kolnitz Road in Mount Pleasant. Geared towards those 50 and older, the Senior Services Center offers a variety of recreational, cultural and creative arts programs, in addition to providing health, wellness, educational and social activities. Space at the facility includes a weight room, aerobics room, café, prep kitchen, screened porch, card room, educational room, arts and crafts room, and a therapeutic healing garden. For a current brochure, schedules and the fitness training video, check Quick Links to the right of the screen.
- Exercise classes: Zumba, Strength Training, Pilates, Tai Chi, NIA, Yoga, Balance, Barre and more
- Gold & Chair Exercise Programs - Adaptable for all level of mobility. Geared for the fitness newcomer.
- Group games including Bingo, Pinochle, Bridge, Cribbage, Canasta, Dominoes, Mah Jongg.
- Dance Classes - Tap, Line Dance, Shag, Ball Room Dance and Movement & Memory Through Dance
- Trips - Local and Out-of-Town
- Personal Trainers available!
- Painting - watercolor, oil, acrylics / Drawing
- Quilting, rug hooking, scrapbooking, jewelry making
- Social programs, including coffee talks, potluck luncheons, health & wellness talks
- Wireless internet available in-house.
- Computer Lab Weekly
- Tablet - Social Media - Smart Phone Workshops
- Basketball / Pickle Ball / Ping Pong / Billiards
- Refunds: A $10 processing fee will be charged for each participant's request for a refund. Refund requests received up to five business days before the start date of the activity will be considered minus a $10 processing fee. Requests must be made by an adult 18 years or older.
- Transfers: A $10 processing fee will be charged for all transfers. Transfer requests received up to three business days before the activity start date are transferable minus a $10 transfer fee. No transfer requests will be honored after such time. Requests must be made by an adult 18 years or older.