Mount Pleasant Recreation Aquatics Program
A COVID Update - June 26, 2020:
We have been made aware of a possible COVID-19 exposure between June 22-24. Due to this possible exposure, the Jones Center Pool will be closed until further notice to allow MPRD to take the necessary precautionary steps to reopen. Park West Pool is available for all scheduled programming and lap swim. For more information, please email RecFrontDesks@tompsc.com.
Mount Pleasant Recreation Aquatics Program provides a safe and inviting environment that is accessible to the community. We strive for a professional staff who is dedicated to providing excellent customer service while maintaining the highest quality of aquatic programming and facilities available.
Our programs provide opportunities and assistance to participants on all levels who wish to be involved with the aquatic environment.
Our programs have various components such as providing lifeguard services, first aid
The Mount Pleasant Recreation Department also offers programs such as the W.A.T.E.R. program, swim lessons, non-competitive swimming, water aerobic exercise classes, water safety, and American Red Cross certification classes.
These programs also provide leadership skills, learning opportunities, and a chance to participate at their own pace. All programs are designed to accommodate beginning, intermediate, and advanced participants with varying levels of ability, knowledge, and expertise.
RL Jones Center Pool
Monday- Thursday 7AM-8:
Park West Pool
Monday- Thursday 7AM-8:
Yearly Resident Membership Fees
- New 2020 Individual Membership Fee: $200/year with no daily visit fee
- New 2020 Family Membership Fee: $400/year with no daily visit fee
Yearly Non-Resident Fees
- New 2020 Individual Membership Fee: $350/year with no daily visit fee
- New 2020 Family Membership Fee: $700/ year with no daily visit fee
Swim Pass Fees (No Membership required)
- The following swim passes will be available starting on January 1st 2020
- Resident: $40 for 10 visits
- Non - Resident $80 for 10 visits
- Senior Swim Pass (Resident): $30 for 10 visits
- Senior Swim Pass (Non - Resident): $60 for 10 visits
Daily Visit Fee
- Resident: $5 per visit
- Non - Resident: $10 per visit
Private Lesson Fees
- $30 / 30 minute lesson (resident)
- $45 / 30 minute semi-private lesson (resident)
- Fill out a Private Swim Lesson Inquiry form