The health and safety of our residents and our employees is our top priority. As we welcome you back to our facilities and activities, we want to share some of the Safety Measures we've taken at our facilities.
· Guidance stickers on the floor to direct the flow of traffic
· Increased signage encouraging social distancing
· Clear safety guards at front desk locations
· Hand sanitizing stations available for you to use as needed
· Frequent cleaning and sanitizing of commonly touched surfaces throughout the day
· Instructing coaches and participants to refrain from high-fives, hands shakes, etc.
Finally, we ask that if you are not feeling well, please refrain from using our facilities and services in order to ensure the health and safety of others.
For more information regarding our safety measures, please call us at 843-884-2528.
Kidsgrow Safety Measures:
Considering the current conditions surrounding Covid-19, we have made some adjustments to our program to keep your children and our instructors healthy. Each day we will be sanitizing all surfaces, including tables, chairs, toys, supplies, etc. We will also be providing a tented outdoor area just outside of the classroom so that the children can safely enjoy their lunches while in the fresh air. Of course, we will be encouraging social distancing as much as possible.